Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Agreement Between User and Paravion Tour
User agreement between the user (User, you) and Paravion Tour (Paravion Tour, we). Please read these terms and conditions of use (Terms and Conditions) before using Paravion Tour's website (Site).
The Site is offered to you by Paravion Tour. Agency contact and credentials: address: Bucharest, Sector 2, Nicolae Filipescu Street, no. 39-41, 4th floor, Section 1, C.I.F. (Vat Number) RO26651851, holding Tourism licence nr. 5710 / 13.05.2010. Please note that all correspondence regarding customer service should be sent to this address.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By using www.paravion.uk.com website you fully agree with these Terms and Conditions, without any amendments. If you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, you have the option not use this Site in any way.
Paravion Tour's Services
Paravion Tour offers an online booking engine that allows you to search and book travel products and services.
By using the Site you can book a variety of travel products, like airline tickets and hotel accommodation. The payment is processed with credit/debit card via the on-line payment system, PayU.
Paravion Tour Acts as Agent only
Paravion Tour acts as agent for third party suppliers such as airlines, hotels, car rental companies and others (Travel Supplier).
Paravion Tour does not assume any responsibility for the travel products and services provided by the Travel Supplier, and it does not vouch for the suitability or quality of the travel products and services featured on the Site.
Information on the Site
Paravion Tour offers general information on the Site for purposes of guidance only. Please note that the published information may change at any time. You need to check with the relevant Travel Supplier, destination, embassy, or tourist office to confirm the guidance is up to date. In particular, with respect to passports, visas, and vaccination requirements, Paravion Tour does not guarantee that the information is always up to date and it is your responsibility to ensure that you understand and comply with all relevant passport, visa, and vaccination requirements.
Paravion Tour does not guarantee that information on the Site (including without limitation prices, descriptions or dates) is free from errors or omissions but we will use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention.
Travel Supplier Conditions
Any booking you make on the Site shall be deemed an offer by you to purchase your chosen travel product or service from the Travel Supplier. If your offer is accepted you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Paravion Tour and a contract is established. All travel products and services featured on the Site are subject to availability. The Travel Supplier's terms and conditions (including airlines, terms and conditions of carriage) will apply in addition to those set out here. The Travel Supplier's terms and conditions may include provisions relating to payment procedures, default, liability, cancellations, changes of bookings and refunds (if available) and any other restrictions. Some airlines may charge a supplemental transit-without-visa fee. Paravion Tour is not responsible for the costs of any transfers between airports or terminals that you may incur. Some hotels may charge additional local taxes. In relation to the 'special requests' option, Paravion Tour does not guarantee any such requests, but will pass these requests on to the Travel Supplier. It is your responsibility to confirm with the Travel Supplier whether such special requests can be fulfilled.
As you move through the Site you will see links to terms applying to specific offers (you are advised to read those terms carefully) but please refer to Paravion Tour for full details as to the applicable terms and conditions. As part of the booking process for flight tickets you are given the option to enter the details of any relevant frequent flyer of which you are a member. Please note that any such frequent flyer or hotel loyalty programme is subject to the terms and conditions of the airline or hotel through which it is offered. Those terms and conditions may not give rewards on all types of fare and class of service. Please contact the airline or hotel in charge of your frequent flyer or hotel loyalty programme if you are unsure of its terms and conditions. You are responsible for complying with any airline or other Travel Supplier conditions in relation to check-in times, reconfirmation of flights, or other matters. Please note that, in relation to flight tickets, the recommended minimum check-in time is 120 minutes prior to departure for international flights and 90 minutes for domestic flights. Some airlines require you to reconfirm your flight booking at least 72 hours before travel. Failure to reconfirm your flight booking directly with the airline may result in cancellation. You are also required to use all flight coupons in order of sequence.Failure to use one flight segment will lead to cancellation of following flight segments by the airline and the ticket will no longer be valid.
If this requirement is not met the airline may void the ticket.
Where the Travel Supplier allows you to cancel or modify a travel product or service that you have already booked or purchased, it is your responsibility to notify Paravion Tour in writing of such request. It is also possible to cancel or modify your booking by telephoning Paravion Tour. It may not be possible to cancel or modify some products or services or there may be specific requirements you will have to meet. Paravion Tour or the Travel Supplier accepts all forms of written requests.
In the event that you make any alteration to your booking (including, but not limited to, cancellations, refunds, amendments and name changes), Paravion Tour reserves the right to charge you an administration fee to cover the administration costs incurred by Paravion Tour. These charges do not include any charges imposed directly by the Travel Suppliers. The transfer of the reimbursement amounts to the clients may vary from 3 days up to maximum 10 days.
Payment methods other than those stated on the Site will not be accepted and no responsibility is accepted for cash sent through the post.
Depending on the relevant hotel's terms and conditions, full or partial payment may be required at the time of booking for hotel bookings, with payment taken either by Paravion Tour, the hotel or its representative.
Paravion Tour may be required to pass your credit card details to the relevant Travel Supplier. The relevant Travel Supplier will take payment for bookings other than flights. Payments for hotels are taken in accordance with the paragraph above.
Before payment is received in full, Paravion Tour or the Travel Supplier is not obliged to issue any tickets, confirmations, vouchers, or other travel documents. However, you shall in all cases remain liable for payment of the amounts agreed for the travel products and services ordered.
Payment can be made by all major credit cards as detailed on the Site. Payment can be made to Travel Suppliers by all major credit cards. Paravion Tour reserves the right to charge you in addition for any handling fees we or the Travel Supplier incur in relation to bookings made by credit card. You will be notified of the relevant charges, if applicable. Paravion Tour reserves the right to pass on any charges relating to card charge backs. If your booking is being paid for with a third party credit card we may require written authorisation to be provided by the card-holder.
Paravion Tour or the Travel Supplier reserves the right only to deliver tickets, confirmations, vouchers or other travel documents to your credit card billing address when requested to do so by the credit card issuer.
In case the payment with the credit card isn't automatically approved by our payment system PayU the booking cannot be confirmed and the tickets are not issued. This may result in the cancellation of your booking, delays to the issue of your tickets and may make the fare(s) subject to increase, as we cannot guarantee the fare in case the tickets are not issued.
All fares and taxes fluctuate in line with exchange rates.
The Site is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. Paravion Tour does not accept any liability in respect of your ability to access or use the site at any time or any interruption in that access or use or any failure to complete any transaction. Paravion Tour does not warrant that the Site is free from computer viruses or other properties that may cause loss or damage.
You agree to be bound by the following obligations, including without limitation:
- you accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account.
- you must be 18 years of age or over and have legal capacity.
- you warrant that all information you provide about yourself or members of your household shall be true and accurate.
- the Site must not be used for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
- the transmission of threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political, or racist material or any material that is otherwise unlawful is expressly prohibited.
- the Site and any content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed or reproduced in any way by you, except that one copy of the information contained within the Site may be made for personal, non-commercial use.
You may choose to complete a subscription to Paravion Tour's newsletter, which will be sent to your email address and will include news, information and offers.
Denial of Access
Paravion Tour reserves the right to deny access to the Site at any time without notice.
Liability of Paravion Tour
Paravion Tour will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of your use of this Site or any of the travel products or services booked or purchased on the site. Where Paravion Tour is liable for direct loss this will be limited to a maximum of the total price of the products or services in respect of which a claim is made (save for the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit).
Links to Third Party Web Sites
The Site may contain hyper links to external web sites owned and operated by third parties. Paravion Tour has no control over or association with such third party sites and no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness and quality of the information contained within them. Any and all contents on these external web sites do not reflect products, services or information provided by Paravion Tour. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or webmaster of such site.
Paravion Tour shall not be liable for any failure in the course of this Agreement if the same shall arise out of a force majeure event. This shall include without limitation government intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, lockouts, terrorist attacks, or industrial action affecting Paravion Tour or its suppliers.
Currency rates quoted in the Site are derived from a number of sources and may not in all cases be updated daily. You may wish to verify actual rates on the date of booking.
Changes to the Site
Paravion Tour may change any aspect of the Site or its content, including the availability of any suppliers, features, information, database or content.
Copyright and Trademarks
The copyright and all proprietary rights in the Site and all content are reserved by Paravion Tour. The material contained within the Site is the property of Paravion Tour or its affiliates unless identified as belonging to third parties. The name Paravion Tour and any other marks, logos and graphics of Paravion Tour displayed on the Site (name Paravion - brand number 078449, logo Paravion - brand number 111840, Planes - brand number 120797) are registered trademarks of Paravion Tour or its affiliates. Other company and product or service names displayed on the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
You are not granted any right or licence to use any trademarks.
Paravion Tour uses secure technology in order to safeguard personal information and financial transactions. Paravion Tour complies with the procedures and security standards as further set out in the Paravion Tour Security Policy.
Shopping online is no longer a new phenomenon. Should you choose to pay by credit card on the site, your card details are encrypted for the transaction - making it more secure than giving your card details over the phone. We use Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL), which means using your credit card to make a purchase online with Paravion Tour should leave you with no safety fears. Security need not be the reason stopping you shopping online.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Paravion Tour reserves the right to change or update the Terms and Conditions relating to use of the Site from time to time without prior notice to Users. The current version of the Terms and Conditions will be displayed within the Site from the date on which any changes come into effect. Continued use of the Site following any changes to the Terms and Conditions shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
This User Agreement is between you and Paravion Tour and is governed by the laws of Romania.
Terms and Conditions of Flight Tickets
Flight tickets (the travel document) you buy (the Passenger) for national and international destinations are booked and issued by Paravion Tour SRL (the Agent) in accordance with the airline companies (the Company), as a direct supplier of transportation services.
General conditions for booking and buying flight tickets:
1.1. Tickets are booked using the electronic booking systems of airline companies which grant the Agent access to instant flight availability and effective booking for potential passengers.
1.2. Bookings are made before departure date and they are free of charge.
1.3. Once the booking is made, the passenger will receive from the agent full details about price (available at booking time only), restrictions and penalties in case he buys the ticket.
1.4. All sale conditions, restrictions and penalties are dictated by airline companies, but not limited. The Passenger must also make visa and accommodation arrangements for the destination country as well as obey custom regulation and other restrictions. All these requirements, as well as the price, may change - by the will of those who imposed them - until you effectively buy the ticket. The agent cannot be made responsible for these changes.
II. ISSUING. PAYMENT.
2.1. Tickets must be issued and paid according to each airline company policy. It is passenger obligation to inform himself about the time limit when his booking will be cancelled or when the ticket must be issued. These terms are subject to change any time, without notice from airline. In this case the agent will inform the passenger but it cannot be made responsible if the booking was cancelled.
2.2. The ticket, once paid and handed over, it will be considered an agreement between the agent and the passenger. Before effectively paying for the ticket, the passenger must read all conditions and restrictions applicable to his ticket. These conditions are published on the website under the "View price rules" link during the time of the booking online.
2.3. The passenger can pay for his ticket in RON, EUR or USD, using agent's exchange rate available that day.
III. FARES AND PRICES.
3.1. Ticket fares offered by Paravion Tour are the result of complex rules, contractual fares, special fares etc. Each fare quote we present to the passenger is unique and it may differ from another quote (for the same dates, company and conditions).
Airline companies continuously send written or electronic notifications about fare rules. These rules are published ont the website during the booking process under the "View price rules" sections.
3.2. Prices do not necessarily appear on the ticket. The airline company decide if price is printed or not on the ticket - according to its own fare rules. The price is firm once an invoice was issued to the passenger along with the accompanying conditions and restrictions.
3.3. For the specific activity, the company may apply the following commission policy for the provided services, known as TSF. In case of tickets cancellation or modification TSF are not reimbursed (given that the airline company allows it).
The Applied Service Commissions Scheme:
A. Paravion Tour applies commissions as service fees between 0 - 35 EUR per passenger. In case of voluntarily cancellation these taxes are not reimbursed.
B. Booking modification tax after issue - per ticket - 25 EUR.
C. Booking cancellation tax - per ticket - 25 EUR.
D. Paravion Tour will not charge services fees for itinerary modification or ticket cancellation only if the ticket was purchased along with the Premium Services Package.
E. Any request for changes that are not part of the initial conditions of the ticket are subject to approval from the airlines and, if approved, will be charged additionally by Paravion with a service fee of 20 - 50 Eur
ATTENTION: Flight cancellation requests must be communicated to Paravion at least 24 hours before the first departure. In case the request is made less than 24 hours before the departure it is possbile that the flight operator will not be informed in time in order to avoid No-show situations and the restriction of the tickets reimbursement. It is the passenger responsibility to communicate in time the cancellation request to Paravion.
3.4. Flight tickets are the property of I.A.T.A. � BSP Romania � as a representative of member airline companies. Paravion Tour cannot be held responsible for the calculation method of fares and prices established by I.A.T.A. or by airline companies.
3.5. Every flight ticket (and its price) is conditioned by restrictions and rules applicable to that specific destination. The passenger must inform himself about these restrictions and rules before buying the ticket. Future claims based on misinterpreting or on being misinformed are not taken into consideration.
3.6. Usually, the price includes all applicable taxes, but there are situations when the passenger, during his voyage, may have to pay other taxes - not included at the time of purchase.
IV. THE TICKET
4.1.The airline ticket is the document or the electronic convention which allows the passenger to complete the air travel. The ticket is issued by the agency but it is the property of the airline for which it was issued. It represents a direct contract between the airline and the passenger. The contract becomes valid at the time when the ticket is issued. Also, each airline ticket represents an unique contract between the airline and the passenger and it refers strictly to the flights that are shown on the ticket. In case your journey involves the use of several tickets (issued for same or other airline) each contract will be treated separately by the airlines. so: if the flight on one ticket is affected this does not imply that the airline or the travel agency are obligated to change the other tickets without penalties.
4.2.The passenger’s name recorded on the ticket is binding and may not be changed at all or, in some extraordinary circumstances, only upon the airline’s special approval and the payment of certain fees. The extraordinary circumstances are defined and established by the airline for which the ticket was issued.
4.3.The conditions of the contract are established internationally by IATA and by each airline for which the document was issued. The passengers are informed about the rules and the conditions of the airline tickets, published by the airlines in the flight distribution systems, at the time of the booking process on Paravion.uk.com. It is considered that the passenger who received the airline ticket acknowledged these information. It is the passenger's responsibility to get informed about these conditions.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATION OF THE PARTIES
5.1. The Agent must issue the tickets correctly and inform the passenger about its applicable conditions.
5.2. The Agent must visibly display the general booking and sale conditions for flight tickets. The Agent must also inform the Passenger, at his request, about the terms and conditions of his ticket. The Agent needs no written confirmation that the Passenger understood the terms and conditions.
5.3. The passenger must read the present general conditions before buying the ticket. These conditions must be at public display in the travel bureau. Once the ticket is bought, it is understood that the Passenger is aware of all terms and conditions.
5.4. The passenger must be at the airport at least one hour and a half before take off for customs and boarding formalities, unless otherwise indicated by the Agent.
5.5. The Agent cannot be held responsible if the Passenger missed the plane in the following situations:
- the Passenger was not on time at the airport (1 hour and 30 minutes before the time written on the ticket)
- the Passenger could not pass the Customs Control because of his personal documents (no visa for the destination country or forged visa, interdictions or other restriction written in the passport etc.) or the authorities refused the Passenger to board the plane (no matter their reasons).
- the customer adds wrong information (name, contact information, date of birth etc.) on the site during reservation
- circumstances and events beyond Agent's prediction.
5.6. The Agent cannot be made responsible for schedule modifications, flight delays, onboard experience, overbooking or connected services (i.e. lost luggage). In the event of such incidents the Passenger must address the airline company directly.
5.7. The Passenger can cancel his flight at any time before departure. No matter the reason, penalties apply, usually 100% of the ticket price and airport taxes and TSF + 15 EUR cancellation. If airline's rules allow more favorable conditions return, the agency will apply these rules, in favor of the passenger, without affecting the retention TSF and TSF cancellation. If at the time of issuing the ticket customer received a discount , in case of voluntary cancellation request , that amount will be retained by the agency of the amount refundable by the airline.
5.8. The passenger can change travel dates according to airline policy. Penalties apply, usually 100% of the ticket price. If companies allow less restrictive penalties, the Agent will charge the Passenger accordingly.
5.10. The ticket is not transmissible.
5.11. The Passenger must use all the flight segments in the order specified on the ticket, otherwise he can no longer use the ticket and get no refund for the unused segments.
5.12. It is the Passenger's sole responsibility to meet all the requirements for a troubles-free voyage: passport, visas, insurance, accommodation etc.) Any refuse to get onboard plane will not be taken into consideration.
5.13. The Agent will inform the Passenger about travel formalities according to the latest information provided by the reservation system, but it cannot be held responsible for any inadvertences, as the information system is an additional service.
5.14. The Agent cannot be held responsible for damages or incidents during the flight.
5.15. Regarding flight tickets which include a layover in the itinerary, the airline companies sell these flights taking in the account the minimum time for standard connexion between flights established by the airport autorities. The flight price does not include the transfer cost between the two airports and if the passenger is late or is not showing, except when the flight is late/cancellled by the airline company, he will responsible.
5.16. Due to special circumstances, the authorities can refuse boarding the plane or entering the country, without any explanation, even if visa was obtained. In this situation the Agent cannot be held responsible.
6.1. Any complain regarding the purchased ticket will be made directly written in the agency or on the e-mail adress firstname.lastname@example.org in max 10 days from the incident, accompanied by supporting documents. Claims must be made in writing
6.2. Only written complains are accepted and no older than seven day after the incident happened.
6.3. The Agent forwards the complaint to the airline company which issued the ticket and the company only will give a resolution as the owner of that ticket. The agency will confirm passenger complaint and will inform it in relation to the time taken to investigate complaints within 3 working days of receiving it. The deadline for resolving a complaint is within 30 working days of receiving it.If the resolution is unsatisfactory, the Passenger will address the airline company directly.
6.4. The airline company is the only one to decide if the Passenger will be refunded or not following a complaint. The Agent cannot and will not intermediate disputes between the airline company and the Passenger.
6.5. Any complain is to be made taking into consideration these terms and conditions.
VII. FINAL DISPOSITIONS
7.1. These general conditions are in accordance with and complete the WARSAW CONVENTION, which Romania signed it, according to the 11th article, point 2 of the ROMANIAN CONSTITUTION.
7.2. Displaying of these terms and conditions implies the Passenger's obligation to read them. Once the ticket is bought, it is understood that the Passenger is aware of all terms and conditions.
7.3. These general conditions are applicable and opposable to third parties in all the situations specified within.
7.4. Paravion Tour is subject to OUG 34/2014
Terms and Conditions of Hotel Reservation
Paravion.ro reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any moment. The changes will be valid once they are published on www.paravion.uk.com
1. Any on-line made booking not cancelled before the system specified deadline is considered ok to buy and automatically implies the responsibility of payment.
2. All cancellations will be made through the on-line system or, in case of a system malfunction, www.paravion.uk.com Reservations Department and help desk can be contacted.
3. The cancel deadline is specified when completing the booking on-line. Exceeding the respective deadline implies paying the penalties also specified in the booking.
4. In case of no-show, a minimum one night penalty will apply ( up to a maximum of the entire stay cost, depending on the hotel's cancellation policy).
5. The refund requests, as a result of not using the entire touristic service, must be accompanied by a written confirmation from the hotel. This confirmation does not guarantee the refund of the value of services not used. The refund request will be honored only if the hotel accepts the refund.
6. All bookings will be honored only for the persons on the names of whom the booking was made. Name changes are not allowed.
7. In case of unforeseen impossibility to honor the booking, www.paravion.uk.com reserves the right to replace the hotel or other initial confirmed services with others of similar or superior category, with no other compensation, or to fully refund the value of the booking in case of the impossibility of offering an alternative.
8. Check-in is usually made between 12:00 and 14:00, local time, on the day of the scheduled arrival. In order to avoid any problems upon check-in, please inform us in case of late arrival.
9. All the hotels displayed on www.paravion.uk.com require at least one of the passengers to be over 18 years of age. In case the clients are under 25 years old and they book hotels in the USA, they are asked to contact the hotel directly for clarifications.
1. www.paravion.uk.com does not collect any extra taxes or commissions on top of the rates displayed on-line.
2. The meals included in each tariff are mentioned under the "Meals Included" heading.
3. In some destinations, local taxes payable directly at the hotel may be required.
4. Some hotels may have fluctuant tariffs that may change daily. The tariff is guaranteed only for a confirmed booking. Refund requests based on the fact that the selling price was close to or over the reception desk price are not acceptable.
5. The hotel's management has the right to require a credit card details or a deposit that can cover and guarantee any additional costs that may occur during your stay.
1. The room types may depend on the availability of that specific room type in the hotel and may differ depending on the hotel and/or the country regarding the room type classification. We try to ensure that the hotel provides the booked room type, however there may be occasions when instead of a double-bedded room a twin may be allocated or a double-bedded instead of a twin. Please be aware that the majority of European hotels provide 2 single beds pushed together to make a double bed. While all room type preferences are forwarded to the hotel, room allocation is done by the hotel and subject to availability at the time of check in. A triple room does not guarantee 3 separate beds. The beds size and configuration may vary. This may include a rollaway bed. A quad room is a room for 4 adults with 2, 3 or 4 beds. This may include rollaway beds. The beds configuration may vary considerably.
2. Any extra-request for upper floor, smoking room etc. is not guaranteed at the moment of booking. It will depend upon the availability on the day of check-in.
3. The star rating of the displayed hotels offers a general idea of the quality of the hotel and an approximate level of facilities, services and commodities. However, the specific criteria and the requirements applied may differ from country to country. Paravion.ro is not responsible for this variety in the hotels classification between countries, room types and the information about the hotel regarding these matters. It is the responsibility of the person who makes the booking to ensure that the room type booked is adequate to the number of persons traveling.
1. Any complaint must be lodged in written at Paravion Tour office within maximum 30 days from checkout.
2. We won't take into account any complaints that have not been subjected to the hotel's attention during the client's stay. Any complaint must be reported to the hotel on the spot.
3. We are not responsible for compensating any situation that could have been solved on the spot if the hotel had been informed.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. www.paravion.uk.com will not be responsible for any inconveniences or results of unforeseen circumstances like floods, earthquakes, riots, terrorist acts, governmental acts or authority changes in a country, adverse weather conditions or hotel renovations that haven't been communicated to us in advance.
2. Climate differences and the energy saving rules in different countries may affect the heating systems in the hotels located in the respective zone or country. For example, in Italy, the heating system can be operated between November 15th and March 15th because of Governmental regulations.
3. Pools' starting and closing functioning dates may also be affected by the weather and climate conditions. www.paravion.uk.com is not responsible for the hotels' policies regarding these matters.
4. After completing the booking, please check and make sure all the voucher details ( like the hotel's address, the information about the hotel, town and country ) are correct. This way you will be safe from any inconveniences caused by a system error.
5. Using the site can be made only after accepting the Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, do not use this site.