- 1.Do I have to reconfirm my flight by telephone?
- 2.Within which times I will receive my tickets?
- 3.Which is the difference between a scheduled flight and a charter?
- 4.How to find the best tariffs for a ticket?
- 5.What is the procedure at the airport if I have an electronic ticket?
- 6.Do all the airline companies propose the electronic ticket?
- 7.Are there any restrictions for the baggage?
No, the airlines do not require this reconfirmation but you can always review the status of your booking by using www.checkmytrip.com.
- The electronic tickets, will be sent immediatly on your email address. If you do not receive your tickets within an hour after the payment confirmation please contact us.
A scheduled flight enables you to travel to precise and selected schedules and offers several category of comfort.
A flight charter means that a tour operator will rent an aircraft (or only some seats), and will use this aircraft only for a destination, using a flexible schedule.
Please find bellow some tips to follow in order to find the best prices:
- It is better to spend the night of Saturday to Sunday at destination - this is the Sunday rule
- It is recommended to buy your ticket in advance ( there are special rates for buying tickets with 21 or 14 or 7 days in advance)
- We also advise you to attentively look at the restrictions related to each flight. The more flexible your dates of travel are, the better your chances to find a lower price.
- And the last advice- don't forget to check our special Offers!
For all the airlines it is enough to present your identity document and the relevant travel documents, you don't need to print your ticket. You can choose to process your check-in online on the airline's website or directly at the ariport, depending on the airline's policy.
Yes, all the tickets are electronic and are automatically sent to the airlines' system at the time of the booking.
Each airline has its own policies for checked baggage carriage. The allowance of the checked baggage depends on the airline, destination and type of fare booked.
Please, check the specific rules for baggage transportation when buying the ticket. If your luggage exceeds the allowed weight and dimensions you will gave to pay extra charges at the aiport.