Filter hotels

Guest reviews

In partnership with TripAdvisor

  • (1 hotels)

By hotel category

Hotel facilities:

Hotels in Acre, Israel (2 hotels)

Checkin date: Dec 21, 2019 Checkout date: Dec 24, 2019 Nights: 3 Rooms: 1 Room 1: 2 adults

New hotel search

Pick location

Check-in date:


Check-out date:


Adult(s): Children:
1.7 km to city center

This first class property offers some of the best accommodation Acre has to offer. 0207. The rooms vary in size but the majority are average in size. The design is modern and they are decorated mainly in grey. 80% of the rooms are in good condition and the remaining 20%, the familly rooms, are in very good condition. All of the bathrooms are in very good condition. The main dining room...

Po Box 2192, Acre 24101, Israel

It is a 5-minute drive from Old Akko, just 3 km. odern hotel offers tennis courts, two swimming pools (indoor pool), squash and basketball courts and a well equipped gym, and a private beach. The rooms have air conditioning, LCD satellite TV and an electric kettle. Most of them offer sea views. The restaurant serves a la carte dishes based on international and Israeli. Every morning a breakfast cl...